Dehydrated chopped onions are a great way to have onions on hand for those dishes that wouldn't taste the same without onion added to them. A great tasting alternative to fresh onions and there won't be any tears when you add these to your recipe! A must in your long term storage that compliments all beans, rice, and other storage items. Store this item in your emergency food storage or pantry and always have chopped onions on hand for your favorite recipe
Shelf life estimates are based on industry studies from sources deemed reputable. Since Rainy Day Foods has no control over individual storage practices, they must disclaim any liability or warranty for particular results.
Shelf Life: Should be stored in cool dark place- optimum condition is 60 degrees or less- for longer storage. Storing properly in our enameled cans and Super pail buckets, product may store 25 years. Bulk products need to be repackaged for long term storage.
Packaged in a plant that handles milk, wheat, eggs, soy, and tree nut products.
- No crying Review by Di
- A good way to add onion flavor without the cry. (Posted on 5/17/12)
- Work done Review by Tay's mom
- I hate to cut onions yet love them in my barbeques. Thank you for doing the work for me. (Posted on 5/17/12)
- sweet flavor Review by Jo
- Love having onions on hand. Gives good flavor to your meals. (Posted on 5/17/12)
- No tears Review by K.J.W.
- Great alternative to fresh onions but without the tears! (Posted on 5/16/12)
Write Your Own Review
Directions: One tbsp. of onion is equal to 1 medium onion. Use directly from can. Add to salad dressings, sauces, soups, stew, casserole, and gravies. Add small amount of cold water to chopped onion to reconstitute for fried onions or fresh onions.